When you need money to make money, MidSouth has loan options that work for your business. Whether you need new equipment, inventory, a bigger office or a line of credit for larger purchases, our competitive rates and re-payment terms help keep your business running smoothly.
Business Loan Options
- Auto Loans – Finance the purchase of new and used vehicles for your business.
- Equipment Loans – Purchase equipment or other capital assets for your business.
- Construction Loans – Build, expand, upgrade, or renovate your facilities.
- Real Estate Loans – Purchase or refinance a building, relocate your existing business or expand operations.
- Term Loans – Choose from secured or unsecured options to get financing for your business needs.
Business Lines of Credit
A line of credit allows you to obtain funds when you need them and repay them on a revolving basis when you have cash available.
- Pre-approved – Ensures the funds are available when you need them. The pre-approval process helps you determine exactly how much your business needs and what re-payment terms will be.
- Flexible repayment and borrowing options – Borrow only what you need and re-pay as funds become available.
- Pay interest only on your outstanding loan balance.
- Immediate access to funds – Transfer funds to your business checking through online banking. Or, contact your MidSouth Bank representative and let them make the transfer for you.